This book is a How-to on Forgiveness. It can help in making difficult choices between forgiveness and guilt. Contrary to popular opinion guilt can be vary beneficial when it brings us to seek God’s forgiveness to alleviate that guilt.
Prayer is our source of strength to fight the battles we face. Learn the essentials in forgiving yourself. It is through confessing our sins to God that we define redemption.
Discover freedom by forgiving others. Our greatest challenge is learning to rely upon God for His supernatural strength and ability to bring about reconciliation.
Receive Devine healing by forgiving God. Learn to trust God seems to be truly the hardest thing we will ever have to do in this life. This book reveals the 6 vital steps to forgiveness: humility, obedience, trust, confession, spiritual warfare and prayer.
Craig Nelson is an evangelist, Bible Study teacher, author and founder of Living Forgiven Ministries.
Table of Contents
Section I. Fundamentals of Forgiveness
1. Why We Need Forgiveness 9
2. God Is Love 15
3. The Ministry of Reconciliation 17
4. Why We Need to Forgive 20
5. For the Sake of Unity 25
Section II. Forgiving Yourself
6. The Christian Identity Crisis 31
7. Blame It on Adam 36
8. Guilt 44
9. The Child Within 49
10. The Power of the Resurrection 54
11. Abiding in His Rest 58
Section III. Forgiving Others
12. Anger, Hostility, and Resentment 64
13. Racism, Prejudice, and Discrimination 70
14. Our Enemies 75
15. Gossip, Backbiting, and Slander 80
16. Marriage 85
17. Parents 93
18. Abandonment 103
Section IV. Forgiving God
19. The Sovereignty of God 112
20. Suffering 120
21. Health 133
22. Divine Healing 136
23. Personal Perspective on Healing 141
Section V. Steps to Forgiveness
24. Humility 151
25. Obedience 157
26. Trust 162
27. Confession 167
28. Spiritual Warfare 171
29. Prayer 181
30. It’s Time to Begin Living Forgiven 189