Customize your bag, jacket, or any fabric with our new patch! At 3″ in diameter, it has a die cut border and heat-seal (iron-on) backing so you can easily attach it. Here are the iron-on instructions:
Note: Heat seal does not work on nylon or other synthetic materials.
Heat press : 375 deg. for 18-25 seconds
Home iron : Highest setting (cotton) NO STEAM! Keep firm pressure for 30 seconds.
1) Wash fabric first. Fabric softener should not be used.
2) Set iron to cotton setting. Do not use steam, and remove water from iron.
3) Lay your garment out on a hard, heat tolerant surface. A padded ironing board is not hard enough. Try placing a cutting board above padding.
4) Place heatseal side of patch onto fabric in desired placement area. Iron design for approximately 20-40 seconds, applying pressure. Do not move iron side to side as this may cause design to shift. Heavier fabrics may require more time, and lighter fabrics may require less time.
5) Allow time to cool, then make sure entire surface area is applied to fabric. If all pieces did not adhere, reapply heat for an additional 20-30 seconds. Allow to cool.
6) Turn garment inside out and apply iron to back of design area for approximately 30 seconds.
7) Wait 48 hours before washing, and turn garment inside out when doing so.
Orders are processed Monday-Friday during regular business hours; please allow 24-72 hours as a working guide. They are shipped by USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate.
We believe in the quality of our products and we will settle for nothing less than 100% customer satisfaction!
Within 30 days of receipt of your purchase, you may return your purchase for a full refund (we’ll even refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error) or exchange. The items must be in new condition with the tags still attached. Please click HERE
for return address.
Items that are returned more than 30 days after delivery and are in an unsellable condition will be charged a re-stocking fee at our discretion.
Returns are generally not available for repair parts or accessory part orders
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
When sending your return back to us, include a note detailing the product you would like to receive in place of the item you are returning. We will refund any outstanding monies (if the new item is cheaper than the exchanged item), and please send enough to cover any differences if the new item is more expensive.